Wednesday 18 December 2013

Justin Bieber Announces His Retirement on National Radio

I'm just not sure anyone cared anyway Biebs.. 

Teeny bopper Justin Bieber took to Power 106 radio station in LA yesterday to reveal on air that "after the new album, I'm actually retiring man. I'm retiring".




Can you hear that? that is the sound of teenage hearts breaking. The Heartbreaker singer insisted that his music will be taking a back seat after the release of his new album 'Journals' next week. 

The singer certainly got the reaction he wanted when gasps could be heard in the studio, as host Kurt Alexander exclaimed "what?". 



Trying to justify himself he said "I want to grow as an artist and I'm taking a step out, I want my music to mature". 

Yawn. Anyone would be forgiven for thinking that Bieber was making these statements in an act to receive yet more attention- this year was one of under-age drinking, drug taking and spitting for the 19 year-old, but in this most recent interview he was prepared to defend himself, saying 

"People think I'm arrogant, I'm not, I've always been a caring and giving person.. I'm 19 I'm gonna make mistakes it's inevitable"

Judging from the way he started this year, maybe taking a step back is what you need Biebs. 


2 comments:

  1. Haha, love this post (its Emi btw) did not realise that you had a blog, mine is fashionwearbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks so much :) yes I have like 5 blogs im in the midst of sorting them all out! I will defos check yours out x

    ReplyDelete